The Old Log Church Museum is an Anglican church, built in 1900 in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory. It served as the main Anglican church in the Yukon until 1962, even serving briefly as the diocesan cathedral after 1953. As one of the oldest surviving buildings in Whitehorse, it was converted into a community museum in 1962 and declared a territorial historic site in 1978. It is open to the public from late May to early September.
- MLA 8TH EDITION
- Welch, Deborah and Michael Payne. "Old Log Church Museum". The Canadian Encyclopedia, 08 April 2015, Historica Canada. www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/old-log-church-museum. Accessed 25 September 2023.
- APA 6TH EDITION
- Welch, D., & Payne, M. (2015). Old Log Church Museum. In The Canadian Encyclopedia. Retrieved from https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/old-log-church-museum
- CHICAGO 17TH EDITION
- Welch, Deborah , and Michael Payne. "Old Log Church Museum." The Canadian Encyclopedia. Historica Canada. Article published February 07, 2006; Last Edited April 08, 2015.
- TURABIAN 8TH EDITION
- The Canadian Encyclopedia, s.v. "Old Log Church Museum," by Deborah Welch, and Michael Payne, Accessed September 25, 2023, https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/old-log-church-museum
Old Log Church Museum
The Old Log Church Museum is an Anglican church, built in 1900 in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory.