Molly (Mary Lindsay) Sclater. Teacher, author, organist-choirmaster, b Edinburgh 28 Dec 1912; ATCM 1938, ACCO ca 1938, B MUS (Toronto) 1939. Her family settled in Toronto in 1923. She studied at the TCM with Marion Copp (voice) and Muriel Gidley (organ) and took classes 1935-9 at the University of Toronto. She began to teach theory and organ at the TCM (RCMT) in 1938 and continued to do so in 1991. She was organist-choirmaster 1947-58 at Kimbourne Park United Church and 1963-73 at St Cuthbert's Anglican Church.
- et al. Keys to Music Rudiments (Toronto 1968, 1969)
- and Ringhofer J. Keys to Music Rudiments: Answers and Approaches (Toronto 1983)
- et al. Keys to Sight Reading & Musicianship (Toronto 1983-4)
- and Andrews, William G. Elements of 18th-Century Counterpoint (Toronto 1986)
- and Andrews, William G. Materials of Western Music, Parts 1,2,3 (Toronto 1987-8)